Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Hello to everyone reading this! I have decided to create a blog for myself and my 'hobby' business - which is called Vintage Home! I buy and sell all manner of vintage treasures, but mainly textiles, including quilts, eiderdowns, curtains and stacks of fabrics! I have a real passion for vintage items and have filled (literally!) our small cottage with all of my finds. Whenever I realise I have far too many of something, I decide it is time to pass it on and let someone else appreciate it! I have an antiques unit in The Brackley Antique Cellar, Northants and also sell vintage treasures on eBay. I look forward to sharing ideas and thoughts with like-minded 'vintage fans' in the future!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Clare - This looks great. Just need the website now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare, Great to see you now have a blog!! I know everyone who visits will enjoy seeing all of your beautiful and colourful photographs! You will be an inspiration!!
    See you soon, Niki.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I just found your blog via links from someone elses, love the vintage stuff!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful blog I can`t wait for :)

    tea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through nostalgia at the stone house.
    I love vintage stuff so I will visit your blog again.
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to everyone who has responded to my first post - I will endeavour to post something interesting on a regular basis - I just hope I live up to your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh believe me, you'll be inspired...I just started a year ago and you with all of your inspiration will be challenged to post often...I just found you on nostalgia and once you start posting there's no turning back...you'd enjoy my latest about the Princess of Wales...nice to stop here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh beautiful, I love vintage things, especially with roses! Welcome to the blogneighbourhood!

    ReplyDelete