Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Everything's coming up ROSES!


It's been a week since Vintage Home moved into its new home and already I've managed to fill it with everything ranging from stock to favourite vintage pieces of my own. I haven't had much time for relaxing on the sleepdeck, in fact, it has been all hands on deck to get the new vintage stock photographed and in the shop!

There is a very distinct French flavour amidst today's new additions - some truly gorgeous curtains and textiles!

Also, there is an abundance of roses in the shop! There are French roses...

...English roses...

...religious roses...

...and a special Christmas gift idea!


Plus I've selected some delightful vintage items which would make ideal gifts for friends and loved-ones!


Talking of gifts, look at these pretty creations from Louise...

...beautiful handmade corsages and tags! I was delighted to be the winner of her recent giveaway - thank you Louise - I will enjoy wearing the corsages but I'm not sure I can part with the tags!! Another recent surprise parcel from across the pond came from Kim at the colourful Daisy Cottage - we swapped some items and I received these four US magazines - how generous, thank you Kim!

I hope you enjoy having a browse in the shop!

14 comments:

  1. Is that religious print on the site?I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clare! You've got some stunning roses in your shop! And those 20's French curtain panels are AMAZING! If I had a room here at home to myself, I would love those hanging from my windows! =)

    I am pleased you are happy with the corsages and rose tags. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the roses and am just off to look in the shop. Please go and enjoy some relaxing time on your sleepdeck!!!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m randomly here. I like your cottage , your sleepdeck and the kitchen is so colourful. It must be wonderful with your new curtains. Now I switch to the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous roses. I do love roses and of course enjoy browsing in your shop as you well know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The roses are very pretty...love traditional rose prints. The eiderdown is my favourite.
    Margaret and Noreen at THY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just been catching up on your latest posts! The Clock House is looking fantastic and I love the sleep deck..looks a fab place to have a few vintage girls over for a glass of wine!

    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What can be nicer than roses ?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the roses in the first picture, they look so real.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clare - I have just unwrapped my mouse mat - IT IS SOOOOOOO LOVELY - I AM THRILLED WITH IT and using it this very moment. What a fab girly idea. Come on everyone buy one for your friends. Its a bloggers pressie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes Clare, everything's coming up ROSES! Thanks a lot for sharing these gorgeous pictures!

    I am in a kind of rosy mood these days, too! And guess what: my new old roses that I ordered in October arrived at the beginning of this week and I already planted them in my new rose border! Oh, I am so excited and can't wait to see them in bloom next year (hopefully).

    Those magazines look great, too! Happy reading!

    Best wishes from Germany,
    Anita

    P.S: I still need to have a closer look at all your wonderful items at your web shop! XoX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh oh oh, so attempting! Beautiful roses, French or English, doesn`t matter. They are all gorgeous!! You shure have the "nose" for it, as we say in Norway :) I am shure it is like a heaven in your little house right now :) Every time i visit your shop, i just have to sit for a while and listen to the music, it is so nostalgic and special, it puts a smile on my face right away!
    Now it is colder, and i am shure you are snuggling op in front of the wood-burning stove? So cozy :)

    Enjoy happy days Clare!
    Aina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clare,

    It's been such a long time since I treated myself to visiting you. I love everything...
    xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete